- LICIL is the fiscal intermediary for the processing of Medicaid claims.
- LICIL staff will bill Medicaid or you’re (MCO) for the approved hours of service indicated on the CDPA’s timesheets and call-in reports, after CDPA has been paid.
- LICIL will maintain a confidential personnel file on all the hired CDPA’s.
- LICIL will act as the Employer of Record for worker’s compensation insurance, disability insurance and unemployment. LICIL will process the payroll including withholdings for Federal, State, local income tax and Social Security.
- LICIL is responsible for payment of CDPA’s annual Paid Time off (PTO) as well as all periodic employee status updating.
- LICIL will monitor the consumer’s ability to fulfill their responsibilities as agreed to in the written agreement.
- LICIL’s Community Liaison will make periodic unannounced site visits to the consumer/employer & CDPA.
- LICIL will maintain all appropriate records on consumers in accordance with State guidelines and (MCO) contracts.
Long Island Center for Independent Living, Inc.
3601 Hempstead Turnpike, Suite 208 & 500
Levittown, NY 11756
The Long Island Center for Independent Living, Inc.
is a non-for-profit organization established in 1980.
COPYRIGHT 2021, Long Island Center for Independent Living, Inc.