Emergency COVID-19 Relief Funds Available for Individuals with Spinal Cord Injuries
The Northwell Health Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation has funds available from the Craig H. Neilsen Foundation for unanticipated expenses for persons with spinal cord injury affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Examples of expenses include, but are not limited to:
personal care, emergency transportation, or emergency medications.
Information you will be asked:
- Do you have a traumatic or non-traumatic spinal cord injury?
- Date (year) of spinal cord injury?
- Contact information (Name, Phone Number, Email address)
- Expense type
- Cost requested for reimbursement
- Invoice for the service will be requested (receipt frompharmacy, homecare services, (hand-written invoice is fine)
For more information, contact Sean Murphy, research coordinator:
Phone: (516) 743-0749
Long Island Center for Independent Living, Inc.
3601 Hempstead Turnpike, Suite 208 & 500
Levittown, NY 11756
The Long Island Center for Independent Living, Inc.
is a non-for-profit organization established in 1980.
COPYRIGHT 2021, Long Island Center for Independent Living, Inc.